28 January 2013

Picnic Time!

Salam, haluuuuuuuuu kawan-kawan.

Thank you for coming to this blog even tak baca pun.
I know some blogger suka datang blog then tengok gambar je.
Too bad, I love writing. So sila baca.
Muahahahaha.

Anyway today is monday a.k.a public holiday.
So, whole family gather around pergi Hulu Yam for a picnic.
But I didn't bring my shirt or any extra clothes, sangat rugi.
Rasa macam nak terjun dalam air yang sejuk tuu. Arghh.

Nevermind, lain kali boleh pergi lagi.
Maybe we can do a barbeque-ing there. Interesting isn't it? :)
Really relaxing and peaceful there.
The parking rate is only RM3.

Got chalet also. Nice one!
Only RM80/night. For me harga tu sangat reasonable lah for one family.
Kalau pergi sorang sangat pelik ye, seriously apa kau buat dekat situ sorang-sorang?
So, it is so nice even just for a few hours.

Captured moment...



Okay lah, will update again later. 
Tata for nowwww :)


p/s : tomorrow, training for me. seriously don't have any idea. emm emm. how? T_T

2 comments:

Unknown said...

best picnic (:

sha (chirp chirp) said...

wow,mcm best je. rm80 okla tu :)