29 January 2013

Mulut Orang vs Mulut Tempayan

gambar tak ada kaitan dengan entry :D

Salam, hello!

Syukur Alhamdulillah, still breathing.
Well well, what's going on here.
The title is kind of Hot-And-Cold kan?
Macam lagu Katy Perry lak gituu.

Ehem, back to the topic. *__*
As we live, our age are gaining year by year.
Banyak experience yang kita dapat.
But it is cool to have some bad experience, tak sume good.

Let's start with some definition ;
Mulut Orang : mulut manusia, able to talk, eat, breathe etc.
Mulut Tempayan : always terbuka, banyak benda boleh masuk dalam tu, etc.

Ada persamaan between both mulut ni.
Dua-dua terbuka.
Tapi, mulut orang kind of dangerous rather than mulut tempayan.
Selalu dengar orang kata "mulut tempayan boleh ditutup, mulut orang?" ishh.

Yeah, susah untuk tutup mulut orang.
Plus, yang dah lali bercerita pasal orang, cerita dekat orang sini, sana, sinun.
Well, I'm not pointing out this topic to anyone but just wanna share some experience.
Experience of having "back-talk" friends.

 Kadang-kadang kita tak cerita pasal personal things kita dekat orang.
Suddenly, orang yang kita tak kenal, tak rapat, know about those things.
Panas taaaaakkk? #_#

You know what, from what I've learn from my previous experience.
I just let the thing goes on, I do nothing about it.
Just sit back, and watch that person doing his/her job. 
Jadi posmen karat. Tak ada kerja lain.

But, as the time goes by, things get back to normal again.
Tapi still affect our relationship.
Not so close then, and I try to get away from that person.
Try to do my own things.

Doesn't talk so much, until the day I moving out.
I admit that I pernah memberontak, not talking to them.
Going back home late to avoid them, but...
It wasting my time. Then I become a "dry-hearted" person.

Dan, the result. Sangat best.
They have nothing to talk about me.
I didn't talk about them.
Goshhhhhh, amazing feeling.

Guys, my advice.
Just do your thing, don't talk so much to them.
If you talk so much, you'll be hurt. Just wait and see.
Been in that situation many time.

IF you're staying with them, try to get yourself out from there.
PLEASE!
Jangan bebankan diri sendiri. Sangatlah tidak berbaloi.
Okay lah, till then.

Tak best pun, but thanks for those who spent their time to read this. :)

p/s : I felt so much thankful, grateful. I've run from them. Even for a short-time.
 

3 comments:

sahizatul sahimi said...

org bermulut tempayan mmg susah sgt nak tutup. kdg geram sgt, tp masih mmpu brsbr :)

Unknown said...

mulut tempayan luas. konfem makan sekali sumbat selain dari banyak cakap.

hana hadi said...

disebabkan mulut2 ini lah. hana selalu pendam apa yang hana ceritakan. hana rasakan hana xpercaya kat sesiapa. hana sedih, gembira, marah semua hana yang rasa. xpernah ceta kat org lain