01 January 2013

Welcome back? Maybe.

Assalamualaikum and hello world!

First of all, Alhamdulillah and am very thankful for this chance again. Omoooo dah lama tinggal dunia blog ni! Guess what, nak buat coding pun terkial-kial. Dah berkarat dah ilmu blog dulu. Really need to polish it back! And hope that I can continuously updating this blog time by time. Waaaah, am I a different person dari syufa yang dulu? Nahhhh, I'm still me. :)


Nearly a year, and now here I am. Last post blog dulu tak ingat, but yang I ingat blog tu I tutup hujung tahun lepas. Hujung tahun ni buka balik! Awesome feeling isn't it? HAHAHAHA. Okay stop it. Actually, when I post out this entry, I'm nearly to my final examination. Of course I scheduled this entry.


After habis exam, I coti-coti Malaysia hampir 4 bulan lamanya. Lamaaaaaanya! T_____T


I wish that I could focus on my blog during this semester break, and hope that I can post entry macam syufa yang dulu, maybe a bit different.


Okay lah, sekian lah dulu ye. Later I'll update again! So much story to tell! Till then, tata!



the old blog that gives me much bittersweet memoir :')

1 comment:

Puan Yaanie said...

hai , saya pembaca baru sini . :)