03 February 2013

Teaching Experience : Day 2,3,4,5

 thank you mr tumblr

Salam. Hey there! 
Lamaaaanya tinggal blog.
Padahal baru baper hari kann. 
Okay let's proceed.

Experience dah baper ari keje not so bad.
Dah semakin faham kerja yang nak kena buat.
But the only thing yang menjadi masalah bila I'm not a creative person.
 Still can't think what is the best way to make them understand the subjects.

 I still have problem on :
How to make the notes interesting and efficient for them.
How to teach effectively.
How to make them easy to understand.
What I must do to make them do their homework.
What are the things that I have to be alert with.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Much more, but I think only me knows what are the solutions.
Ohhh, please.
Ya Allah, give me some strength and ways, let me do my job more efficiently,
and mostly, I pray that may the knowledge that I share with my students able to help them,
now, later, and forever. Aminn. :')


p/s : more preparation for the next class. my exam results? just nice. Alhamdulillah. :)


No comments: